The UDS Systems Productive Beginning of 2024
February 12, 2024
1 min read
Welcome to our news digest —a gateway to the latest innovations, success stories, and upcoming opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and Azure world. The beginning of the year seemed productive, so we want to share the freshest articles and the latest events with you.
Fresh Blog Posts
- Create, View, and Manage Lead-Scoring Models in Dynamics 365: Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Delete a Personal View in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Classic Interface)
- Personalized Email Notifications with Power Automate
- Is Microsoft Power Pages Suitable for Your Project?
- Instant Mobile Notifications For Failed Power Automate Flows: A Quick Set-Up Guide
On the 8th of February, we successfully held the webinar titled 'Discover Licensing Optimization for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM' to address business challenges with Dynamics 365 CRM licenses.
Led by industry expert Oleksandr Chervuk, key insights included strategies to reduce expenses and optimize licenses. The event introduced the UDS License Calculator, a tool for assessing license needs and costs. Participants engaged in a lively Q&A session.
If you missed this event, we offer the opportunity to watch the webinar recording.
- Date: Tue, Feb 27
- Time: 4 PM (GMT+2)
Join us as we delve into the transformative power of Dynamics 365 Marketing and its impact on businesses. An event not to be missed. Save the date!
Got questions? Our team is ready to assist you. Don`t hesitate to ask!