We require your personal data to provide services related to facilitating operations and access to third-party services, such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, PowerApps, and Azure. The services include:
- Facilitating your registration.
- Providing you with our services.
- Updating your user profile.
- Informing you about crucial service-related information.
- Notifying you about our special offers and services.
- Offering user support.
- Processing your complaints and suggestions.
- Ensuring the lawfulness of rendered services, including Know-Your-Client, Anti-Money-Laundering checks, and international sanctions compliance.
- Improving our services, including through satisfaction questionnaires.
- Conducting statistical and marketing analyses of our services.
We ask you to provide us only with the personal data necessary to deliver the chosen service or newsletters or to respond to your request or claim. If you decide to provide us with any additional personal data, we will process them with due protection.
To Communicate with You About the Services: We use your contact information to send transactional communications via email and within the Services. These include purchase confirmations, subscription expiration reminders, customer support, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages. We send you email notifications when you or others interact with you on the Services. Depending on your chosen contact method, we may send you SMS notifications or call you. We also provide tailored communications based on your activity and interactions with us. These communications are part of the Services, and in most cases, you cannot opt out of them. However, if an opt-out is available, you will find that option within the communication or your account settings.
To Market, Promote, and Drive Engagement with the Services: We use your contact information and information about how you use the Services to send promotional communications that may be of specific interest to you, including by email and by displaying UDS Systems ads on other companies' websites and applications. These communications may be informed by audits of interactions (like counting ad impressions) and are aimed at driving engagement and maximizing what you get out of the Services, including information about new features, survey requests, newsletters, and events we think may interest you. We also communicate with you about new Services, product offers, promotions, and contests. You can control whether you receive these communications as described below under "Opt-out of communications."
Customer Support: We use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter, respond to your requests for assistance, analyze crash information, and repair and improve the Services. Where you give us express permission, we disclose information to a third-party expert to respond to support-related requests.
For Safety and Security: We use information about you and your Service use to verify accounts and activity, to detect, prevent, and respond to potential or actual security incidents, and to monitor and protect against other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including violations of Service policies.
With Your Consent: We use information about you where you have given us consent for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories to promote the Services with your permission.
Legal Bases for Processing (for EEA Users): If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. It means we collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you with the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support, personalize features, and protect the safety and security of the Services.
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services, and to protect our legal rights and interests.
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose.
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any process already taking place. Where we are using your information because a third party (e.g., your employer) or we have a legitimate interest in doing so, you have the right to object to that use, though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Services.