Dynamics 365 & CRM 2016
- Learn to Read and Write read-only fields. Learn how to set custom views and filters for sub-grids and lookups and work with dialogue windows and notifications.
- Easily work with queries for filtering linked entities. Create queries for state/status changes and other. Know how to work with FetchXml with aggregated functions. Discover new client functions for working with process workflows (introduced in MS Dynamics CRM 2015).
- Perform direct calls to CRM with AJAX+OData for reading/writing the data. Learn how to send requests to CRM and use of XrmServiceToolkit and XrmSvcToolkit libraries. Know how to use debugger.
- Work with web, learn to add web-resources (html, css and js).
- Know how to work with namespaces. Learn to use custom libraries in ribbons. Learn to re-assigning standard rules. Work with JS files load order.
Module 2: C# + ASP.NET
- Learn to use and create a simple plug-ins. Retrieving entity data from target or image and the values, PluginExecutionContext.
- Easily debug plug-ins. Learn to write to log and to make changes to existing plugins without any access to source code.
- Custom workflow steps.
- Inner structure of plug-ins. Learn to update entities, plugin call depth.
- Work with external applications. Use Early-bound entity classes and generate context.
- Easily learn JS + C# Actions.
- Use IFrame for displaying external web-pages. Create an ASP.NET app.
- Create and publish external web-services. Learn to configure WCF.
Microsoft CRM Architect
11+ years of vast experience in planning, designing, implementing and supporting services on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform, mainly in: building customized portals, integration with accounting systems and applications development. Successfully delivered and implemented more than 50+ complex software projects in different subject areas: from hotels and recreation industry to construction and development.
MS CRM Consultant & Project Manager
4+ years of professional experience in the field of Microsoft Dynamics implementation and integration. Coaching newcomers as Consultants of MS Dynamics CRM. Coordinating projects activities such as project planning, executing project plans within pre-set budgets and deadlines. Participation in designing of Microsoft Dynamic CRM project architecture and environments scheme.
Customization and Configuration training
- *Only $599 for groups of more than 3 participants
- Online course
- Duration: 3 days (24 hours)