Grant Management industry solution from UDS is using leading Dynamics 365 platform from Microsoft to provide you with
the single view to manage and track grant management process from application to the awarding stage.
The following user roles are supported:
UDS offers an intelligent, multi-level way of processing and analyzing data that helps public, private and non-profit institutions and their employees in the following tasks:
Using all the innovations and advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 365, we create software that can collect and store the necessary data, perform structured analysis and personalize information about the applicant.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP capabilities into a completed service that unifies data, people, and business processes. With Dynamics 365, your company can deploy a single comprehensive end-to-end solution that spans grant monitoring processes, financial managing tools, applications services and more:
Office 365, SharePoint,
iOS and Android
Power BI integration,
custom SQL reports
Advanced customization and
Data security - EU privacy criteria
for access to external
In this spreadsheet you will find a step-by-step example of one of the scenarios of our Grant Management solution:
Be sure that the processing of information for issuing and receiving the grant meets all the requirements that guarantee its
Our specialists have created a Grant Management System, capable of:
* To provide a visual summary of the active grants by type, amount, category and month by Grants Management Dashboard.
The dashboard allows to visually illustrate trends, set open activities due date, display grant award process.
* Review – Input information on reviewers (Grant manager, Reviewer). Create an Email record to alert the grant manager
when reviewers have been assigned to the grant.
* Verify – Verify Grant application (Reviewer). If ‘Missing information’ is ‘Yes’, create email to send to applicant with
* Score – Assign score to applicant (Reviewer). Reviewer creates an Email record to alert the manager that all applicants
have been scored.
* Award – Information on amount awarded under grant (Grant manager). At this stage Grant manager creates an Email
record to alert applicant that grant has been awarded; creates an Email record to alert the accountant that a specified grant
has been awarded to a specified grantee.
* Monitor – Monitoring the use of funds under the grant (Grant manager, Applicant). Create an Email record to alert the
of grant start date, end date, and reporting cadence and if these change. If Total amount spent is 90% of Amount Awarded,
send notification emails to Applicant and Grant Manager.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Grants Management capabilities give you complete visibility of Grant activity with charts and graphs; allows to track active grant programs and manage any incoming applications; it makes easier to inner and external reviewers to score grants; track expenses to allocate budget properly.
** UDS.Systems also offers to get acquainted with the given industrial solution with the help of a free demo version.
To download Add-on you need to write your valid Email below. We will send you UDS Storage Analyzer in the newsletter.
Request free trial access to Dynamics 365 for Donor and Volunteer Management