We are a young company engaged in MS Dynamics CRM implementation. Due to active expansion, we need another MS Dynamics CRM Consultant, which must have all the necessary knowledge and skills to become part of our energetic team. We offer lots of interesting projects (mostly foreign), abilities for self-development, bonuses, democratic management. Please send your CV.
• Higher education;
• Confident in Microsoft Office 2013, preferably MS Project 2013;
• Work experience in a similar position from 2 years;
• Knowledge of SQL queries is desirable;
• Knowledge of basic functional of Dynamics CRM (Sales, Marketing, Service);
• Knowledge of customization and configuration of Dynamics CRM;
• Basic knowledge of .Net and Jscript is an advantage;
• Competent oral and written speech, analytical thinking;
• Initiative, responsibility, mindfulness, diplomacy;
• Ability to work both in team and independently (on joint projects);
• Set up MS Dynamics CRM, develop functionality of the system, write technical documentation, train users;
• Configure, verify MS Dynamics CRM functionality;
• Control implementation and finalize CRM system development;
• Interact with project team and internal business users: collect and formulate requirements for developing / finalizing the CRM-system;
• Participate in testing process (analyze test cases, prepare scenarios of system demosntration);
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position in IT company;
• Higher education in economics, marketing, finance;
• Perfect written and oral English.
• Successful experience in creation and implementation of marketing strategies;
• Analytical skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Manage processes related to company’s development strategy, marketing strategy;
• Analysis and assessment of market conditions, analysis of the enterprise.
• SWOT analysis;
• Develop annual marketing program, conditions for its implementation;
• Develop and implement long-term and short-term plans of the company;
• Develop marketing strategy;
• Build and implement marketing plan;
• Control areas of online promotion;
• Organize budgeting processes and strategic planning;
• Forecasting and tracking effectiveness of implemented activities;
• Developing and strengthening the brand and image of the company, analysis of competitors;
Will be a plus:
• Google (search, remarketing);
• Yandex (search, remarketing);
• Teaser and banner advertising;
• Affiliate network;
• Offline activities;
• Creating and implementation of general strategy;
• Developing of marketing strategy;
• Analyzing of market conditions, providing SWOT-analysis;
• Developing the annual marketing program, providing conditions for its implementation;
• Developing and implementing the long-term and short-term plans of the company;
• Managing all areas of online promotion;
• Developing and increasing the brand of the company; competitors analyzing;
These values outline what we stand for and influence the way we behave, both with our clients and with one another.
Sharing information, insight and advice frequently and constructively and managing tough situations with courage and candor. Bringing out the best in each other and creating strong and successful working relationships.
We believe the good ideas can change the world. At UDS Consulting, high-quality specialists work together with dedication and commitment to continue setting innovative standards with their sensor solutions.
Challenging assumptions, pursuing facts, and strengthening our reputation as trusted and objective business advisors.
We lead by example”]At all levels acting in a way that exemplifies what we expect of each other and our firms’ clients.
Respecting people for who they are and for their knowledge, skills and experience as individuals and team members.
Constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards, provide sound advice, and rigorously maintain our independence.
This Digital Learning course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to develop extensions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The course focuses on extension methods documented in the Microsoft Dynamics SDK.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Extending Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics CRM” tab_id=”1493038952852-744cb442-e044″][vc_column_text]This Digital Learning course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to develop extensions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The course focuses on extension methods documented in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK.
Automating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Business Process Management
This course focuses on one of the most important features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the ability to automate business processes. Starting with the reasons to automate, and identifying opportunities for automation, walking through automation opportunities with Business Process Flows, Business Rules, Workflows, and Dialogs, wrapping up with a lesson on troubleshooting the most common issues related to workflows and dialog processes.
Reporting for Developers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
This Digital Learning course dives into the details behind reporting solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. We will describe the process behind working with XML code to create amazing visualizations, teach you how to create custom Fetch based reports, and walk through the best practices behind custom reporting solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
We are looking for an extremely passionate and highly skilled individual, experienced MS SQL Developer who will be working on a large scale project with a team of talented developers in our office in Kyiv, Ukraine.
• Knowledge and experience in SSRS – is the main prerequisite (at least 2 years);
• Excellent programming knowledge in SSRS
• Work experience in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2005 and higher;
• Transact-SQL (MS SQL);
• Work experience with Data Base: Microsoft SQL Server;
• Making reports on Reporting Service for MS Dynamics CRM – is the main;
• Provides user support associated with development activities, with use of our JIRA ticket system;
Sign up now to receive tonis of great content and newsletters.
To download Add-on you need to write your valid Email below. We will send you UDS Storage Analyzer in the newsletter.
Request free trial access to Dynamics 365 for Donor and Volunteer Management