Automotive Repair Shop is the client-oriented business company – the most active and effective in Germany. This company represents leading business of car rental and trade. Has 28 branch offices and more than 1400 employees. It is really vehicle clinic, which provides all cycle of auto retail: accidents, lacquer, dents and auto glass. Has nationwide 40 sites and over 5,000 satisfied customers. The market expansion and increasing the client number needs successful Communication management tools of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We provided Client Portal and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation. How did we it with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Azure Portal? Let’s consider this successful case
Company Size: 1400 employees
Country or Region: 28 branch offices in Germany
Head Office: Hattingen, Germany
Industry: Auto Parts & Auto Accessories Retail, Car trade, Car rental
The Company is located in Hattingen and specializes in General Automotive Repair Shops. It was established in Germany in 2007. The core competence – to make the complex repairs and painting accessible and transparent. Company provides full and spot painting, after accidents repair, restoration dents, towing across the country as a result of all types of damage, car assessment, glass and mirrors replacing, insurance.
Project Dates Attended:
Product and Services:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Microsoft Azure Portal
- UDS Attachment Transfer add-on
- UDS Storage Analyzer add-on
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM we provide a clear view into auto business operations, Automotive Repair Shop can deliver fast, efficient service that best meets the needs of their customersSlava Savran
The main office located in Hattingen. Has 28 branch offices and more than 1400 employees, nationwide 40 sites and over 5,000 satisfied customers.
Automotive Repair Shop also offers paintwork repairs to scratches, scuffs and dents to vehicle damage as well as damage caused by collisions and major accidents. Provides all cycle of auto retail: full and spot painting, after accidents repair, restoration dents, towing across the country as a result of all types of damage, car assessment, glass and mirrors replacing, insurance.
Objective: Automotive Repair Shop needed a solution that would allow to establish effective communication with the customers and partners and improve business processes in the Customer Portal and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization allows Automotive Repair Shop to manage the entire service process with the purpose of becoming the client-oriented company.
CRM Cases service module Customization:
- Completely rewriting CRM Cases according to the company needs
- Bing maps setting with the possibility to find near located partners for service
- Creating customer database (more than 3.5 thousand items in CRM)
- Setting the UDS Attachment Transfer add-on that provides robust functionality to synchronize attachments from Microsoft CRM Dynamics either to SharePoint, Azure, OneNote or DropBox. This tool helps saving precious database space in CRM
- Setting the UDS Telephone Integration add-on that provides the ability to make calls from MS CRM interface, automatically create a Case for every incoming call, connected to the Contact record, add comments to the newly created Case and ability to convert a call to any CRM record. Also, client can view calls history for each Contact in the add-on interface and search for CRM records from add-on interface
- Setting the UDS Storage Analyzer add-on to reduce the amount of storage space used by removing or deleting different types of information from Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM module for mass marketing with the following functionality:
- Advanced built-in email template editor
- Creating and customization the email template for auto notifications
- Personalized emails with the information from recipient’s contact form (client name etc.)
- Add surveys to the emails with ability to automatically send answers back to MS CRM and display analytics
- All the information previous email campaigns will be available in the recipient’s contact form
- Campaigns monitoring & management
- Setting an add-on that allows CRM users to send SMS messages out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Creating Document Templates for Dynamics CRM:
- User Contact Web-Form Creating and customization for communication with the customers
- Integrating Contact Web-Form from existing WordPress site to portal for customer.
2. Customer Portal Customization
Customer portal enables company to provide clients with access to highly personalized content (requests and technical support responses, documents, order status, transactions, service reservations, etc.) and boost customer satisfaction
- Customer self-service: view detailed database of company offices and services, create service requests and work orders, track status details, appointment windows and expected delivery times
- Customer access to documentation, knowledge bases, and enterprise social resources
- Targeted up-sell and cross-sell messages based on customers’ interests and derived preferences from past transactions and customer profiles
- Creating plugin on Incident Create which generates detailed information about Happened Incident and localization this data in MS Dynamics CRM
- Convenient client using of Bing maps to quickly search the providing services companies
- Communicate clearly. Create professional-looking e-mail templates and effortlessly launch mail-mergebased communications. Intelligently convert e-mails into contacts, leads, and opportunities automatically according to rules you set up.
Communicate clearly. Create professional-looking e-mail templates and effortlessly launch mail-mergebased communications. Intelligently convert e-mails into contacts, leads, and opportunities automatically according to rules you set up
Additional Storage Analyzer add-on helps client to display CRM Online storage limits, identify the sourcing of files, take precautions to avoid CRM System blocking and identify entries which overburden the system
Using the Customer Portal with Bing maps, an organization’s customers can to authenticate and become authorized to perform specific actions including: Create new Customer Service Cases. View and update existing Service Cases. View Service Case Activity History. Attach documents when working with Service Cases. Update Contact records details to keep personal data up to date. Search and view selectively published CRM knowledge base articles
With UDS Attachment Transfer add-on provide transferring attachments from the form in MS CRM Online to the SharePoint Online, the client can see the link to the file on the form and can download transferred attachments from MS SharePoint Online directly from the form in MS CRM Online