Microsoft Dynamics 365 is CRM (Customer Relationship Management), it’s a category of integrated, data-driven solutions that improve how you interact and do business with your customers. CRM systems and applications are designed to manage and maintain customer relationships, track engagements and sales, and deliver actionable data – all in one place.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors allows to:
- Automate government capture management processes
- Can easily tailor system to meet your needs, agile enough to change with you
- Easily get familiar with intuitive user experience
- Capture teams to work together when and where they need to with a consistent framework that guides them through best practices every step of the way leading to increase productivity collaboration
- Improve communications inside and outside
- Store and manage all information about your customers, employees, partners, shareholders, competitors etc.
- Get variety of pre-built dashboards offer an example of very focused overview and quick access to records, as well as high level overview for executive decisions.
- Capture all key data elements
- Score opportunities
- Assign task, to-dos, appointments, phone calls etc.
- Create single, shared source of opportunity data
- Get access from any internet connection via laptop, tablet or mobile
- Run system in Cloud to reduce IT costs and maximize system uptime
- All out-of-the-box Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities
- Manage Grants
- Integrate with other Microsoft products (Office 365, Excel, Word, Skype, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Yammer etc).