Microsoft Dynamics 365 is CRM (Customer Relationship Management), it’s a category of integrated, data-driven solutions that improve how you interact and do business with your customers. CRM systems and applications are designed to manage and maintain customer relationships, track engagements and sales, and deliver actionable data – all in one place.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Life Insurance allows to:
- Drive organic growth with 360° Client View
- Facilitate real-time collaboration across the sales
- Get Policy and Claims Management
- Improve communications inside and outside
- Store and manage all information about your customers, employees, partners, shareholders etc.
- Get variety of pre-built and customized dashboards for Insurance Agents, Case Managers, Underwriters, Issuing Team and more
- Get access from any internet connection via laptop, tablet or mobile
- Run system in Cloud to reduce IT costs and maximize system uptime
- Integrate with other Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Skype, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Yammer etc).
In this demonstration you’ll see the benefits of the Dynamics 365 for Life Insurance Sales from the point of view of an Insurance Agent, Case Manager, an Underwriter and a member of the Issuing team.This article describes only one of the cases how Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help Life Insurance Agencies. Among all out-of-the-box Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities (more info here), it can be tailored to meet your business’ needs and your vision of the system (since it’s very flexible).