Microsoft Dynamics 365 is CRM (Customer Relationship Management), it’s a category of integrated, data-driven solutions that improve how you interact and do business with your customers. CRM systems and applications are designed to manage and maintain customer relationships, track engagements and sales, and deliver actionable data – all in one place.
For your better understanding, here’s a list of some of the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for K-12 education that empower you to reduce all the paperwork, open up to new opportunities, improve communications and most importantly, to stay one step ahead of your competitors.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for K-12 allows to:
- Store all information about your institution, students, parents, partners, employees, key stakeholders
- Support and monitor performance of teachers and students
- Manage business cases
- Improve communications inside and outside
- Improve Collaboration between staff and administration
- Track productivity of each teacher or student
- Get variety of pre-built and customized dashboards for teachers, staff, principals
- Track and Manage Grants
- Run Non-profit features
- Get access from any internet connection via laptop, tablet or mobile
- Run system in Cloud to reduce IT costs and maximize system uptime
- Integrate with other Microsoft products ( Excel, Word, Skype, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Yammer etc).