Dynamics 365 VIRTUAL MACHINE : How to download?
A few days ago, on Microsoft Dynamics 365 forums users started to search for links for downloading the Dynamics 365 VM. The most used links were deleted, so UDS.Systems developers created their own solution and offered their own virtual machine for free.
The new virtual machine is available for:
– new customers who wants to learn about Dynamics 365, but does not want to spend time for deployment of NEW environment.
– existing customers, who use Dynamics 365 and want to have clean TEST environment
– developers, who specialize on Dynamics 365 developing and want to have DEV environment locally.
This VM includes:
* Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Evaluation
* SQL Server 2014 SP2 Enterprise Evaluation
* Dynamics 365 Trial (latest version 8.2.2)
Virtual Machine was built on Hyper-V Server 2016 but can be started on Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and Windows 10 Hyper-V. Virtual Machine for VMWare will be shared soon.
* VM Generation – 2nd
* CPU – Quad-core x64 architecture 2 GHz CPU or higher
* RAM – 4 – 8 GB
* HDD – attach provided by us.
To get an ACCESS to our VIRTUAL MACHINE use this existed information:
ATTENTION! Licenses valid till 21.10.2018 (VM will be updated regularly – follow update dates in our Twitter: @UDSConsulting)