To operate more efficiently and respond quickly to changing requirements Government Contractors need business solutions that are agile and designed to help them grow and give the most value for their investment. In this demonstration you’ll see the benefits of the Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors in the three key areas of process collaboration and analytics including standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities (more info here).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is CRM (Customer Relationship Management), it’s a category of integrated, data-driven solutions that improve how you interact and do business with your customers. CRM systems and applications are designed to manage and maintain customer relationships, track engagements and sales, and deliver actionable data – all in one place.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors allows to:
- Automate government capture management processes
- Can easily tailor system to meet your needs, agile enough to change with you
- Easily get familiar with intuitive user experience
- Capture teams to work together when and where they need to with a consistent framework that guides them through best practices every step of the way leading to increase productivity collaboration
- Improve communications inside and outside
- Store and manage all information about your customers, employees, partners, shareholders, competitors etc.
- Get variety of pre-built dashboards offer an example of very focused overview and quick access to records, as well as high level overview for executive decisions.
- Capture all key data elements
- Score opportunities
- Assign task, to-dos, appointments, phone calls etc.
- Create single, shared source of opportunity data
- Get access from any internet connection via laptop, tablet or mobile
- Run system in Cloud to reduce IT costs and maximize system uptime
- All out-of-the-box Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities
- Manage Grants
- Integrate with other Microsoft products (Office 365, Excel, Word, Skype, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Yammer etc).
System navigation consists of Sales, Service, Marketing, Settings and Training tabs (read more about Dynamics 365 out of box capabilities here)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors provides a key pipeline indicators dashboard that is founded on industry standard pipeline metrics. These dashboards can be easily configured for someone at any level within the organization.
From this dashboard you can quickly launch a view that will take to the related records.
The guided process bar at the top of the record is a critical component of the Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors. It helps a Business Development or Capture Manager know which tasks and activities should be completed to help move the opportunity along in the procurement process.
Multiple business process flows can be easily configured, so the process flow for one opportunity can be different compared to another one.
Business process flows can also branch, meaning that if an opportunity meets a specific set of criteria, the process flow can dynamically change. For example when the value of this opportunity is changed, you can notice how the process ribbon updates.
All of the sales stages fields and terminology can be easily configured to meet your specific business requirements and business development process relationships between contractors, in roles such as Prime Teammate, Subcontractor, Incumbent and Competitor are accounted for.
A company can be associated as a competitor for one opportunity and as a teammate for another. This solution also includes a built in hierarchy amongst opportunity records, that allows easily view relationships between opportunities themselves.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors allows to associate task orders to contract vehicles and modifications to existing task orders or standalone contracts by clicking on the “Contact Vehicle”.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors allows to track all activities, such as phone calls, meetings and tasks with seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and Skype for Business. Employees can quickly connect with a member of the capture team through a phone call or video chat from within the context of the opportunity record.
Microsoft CRM for Government Contractors provides an extensible platform for your organization, that can easily tailored to meet your needs, agile enough to change with you and to provide a familiar and intuitive user experience. This solution enables business development and capture teams to work when and where they need to with a consistent framework that guides them through best practices every step of the way leading to increase productivity collaboration and winning more contracts .
Extensive experience of UDS Consulting has enabled to deliver sector-specific functionality for Government sector. High flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows to tailor the system to suit each individual customer’s needs and implement solution effectively and safely.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions about this subject.
Note: UDS Consulting provides high quality Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Dynamics 365 solutions, starting from CRM Online Customization and up to long-term On-Premise Projects with Agile methodology, industry modifications, multiple system integrations for EU, AU and US based companies.
Also read Dynamics 365 for Grants Management