Higher education is experiencing changes in the ways of interaction with their “customers”: students (and their parents), employees, partners, alumni etc. Modern technologies can help to improve quality of those interactions by implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Higher Education and Student Recruitment.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Higher Education and Student Recruitment offers:
- abilities to ensure follow through, documentation, and completeness of checkpoints that manage recruitment of prospective students, their admission and beyond;
- a foundation for recruitment and admissions personnel to manage and monitor information that sees students through prospect-to-graduate stages;
- processes promote focused approach to every stage of individual student progress with quick access to pertinent and historical information about each future, current or past student;
- variety of pre-built dashboards offer an example of very focused overview and quick access to records, as well as high level overview for executive decisions;
- all out-of-the-box Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities (more info here);
- access from any internet connection via laptop, tablet or mobile;
- ability to run system in Cloud to reduce IT costs and maximize system uptime;
- integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other Microsoft products ( Excel, Word, Skype, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Yammer etc).
Let’s take a closer look on how of Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Dynamics CRM can be possibly customized for Higher Education and Student Recruitment
System navigation consists of Lifecycle, Service, Marketing, Settings and Help tabs (read more about Dynamics 365 out of box capabilities here)
Dashboard is tailored to be relevant to a recruiter that guides new prospects and inquiries for a specific school and its departments.
Executive level dashboard provides up-to-date snapshot of prospect-to-graduate pipeline throughout the institution.
Dashboard focused on Case Management provides a hub from which to resolve complications students encounter and their inquiries.
View of Campus – School – Department Hierarchy:
Prospect to Graduate Process in student recruitment consists of 5 stages:
New Program Selection – identify the Contact and the Program they are interested in save and proceed to the next stage.
Develop Inquiry – provide for the Inquiry Application Submitted and Application Completed dates before proceeding to next stage.
Admit Applicant – provide for the Completed Applicant Admission date, confirm Acceptance Fee Paid and that the contact Attended Orientation before proceeding to next stage.
Enrollment & Start Date – provide for the Admitted Student Enrollment date and Start Date before proceeding to next stage.
End Date to graduation – provide for the Current Student End Date and Graduation date to complete the process.
Contact Summary overview provides info about student’s status, telephone, address, e-mail, selected programs, admissions, recent cases, timeline, allows to review and add to-do new activities or notes.
Department/School/Campus/Workplace Summary provides info abou its primary contact telephone, address, e-mail, recent cases, timeline, child accounts, allows to review and add to-do new activities or notes.
Extensive experience of UDS Consulting has enabled to deliver sector-specific functionality for Higher Education Sector. High flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows to tailor the system to suit each individual customer’s needs and implement solution effectively and safely. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions about this subject.
Note: UDS Consulting provides high quality Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Dynamics 365 solutions, starting from CRM Online Customization and up to long-term On-Premise Projects with Agile methodology, industry modifications, multiple system integrations for EU, AU and US based companies.
Also read Dynamics 365 for Grants Management